Prints and Shipping
- All images are printed on high quality Fujiflex Crystal Archive photographic paper in Australia at a professional photographic imaging lab.
- All images are produced as limited edition prints with the number of prints limited to the number in the edition. Each image is only available in an edition size of 150 regardless of print sizes sold. When all limited edition prints run out no more will be produced. This increases the value of the print and provides a more unique artwork. Images will still be available for licensing for media such as books and calendars which can further increase the value of an original print.
- All prints come with a signed Certificate of Authenticity. This will specify print name, print number and edition size.
- Sizes are for the print and an extra white border allows for mounting. Sizes vary for prints to ensure maximum sharpness and quality. Images from Gallery 5 and onwards have been captured digitally and are available as larger images.
A4 – 21x 29.7 cm
A3 – 29.7x 42 cm
A2 - 59.4 x 42 cm
- Photographs are all sent unframed this allows individual choices to be made on materials and colours that best suit the hanging space. It is important to read the information on Fujiflex Crystal Archive prints as this paper requires careful preparation from a professional framer.
- Images on this website have been carefully prepared on a calibrated monitor. Colour display and size of the print may vary slightly depending on viewer’s monitor and settings and variations introduced in the printing process.
Fujiflex Crystal Archive Photographic Paper
Fujiflex Crystal Archive is a high quality photographic paper for fine art prints. In terms of appearance and material it is different from traditional paper. This paper has a smooth, high gloss, plastic surface that has excellent sharpness and outstanding colour saturation. Images have a three dimensional and transparent appearance that is very striking. Fujiflex is suited for display and has excellent archival properties of over 40 years.
Prints can be impacted by heat, humidity, light and air quality. Avoid storage or display in a hot location such as near a heater. Recommended temperature that prints should be exposed to for maximum archival life is below 25 C. Direct sunlight should also be avoided. Display in a location with 30% to 50% humidity. Handle prints carefully and ensure that the surface of the photograph is not creased or touched with bare hands. A border around the image of every print allows for safe handling.
Fujiflex can be very effectively mounted onto a treated aluminum sheet this avoids any texture or an 'orange peel’ effect being created on the print. Mounting or adhering prints should not be considered on other materials. This mounting process can be discussed with a professional framer and samples viewed. I am happy to provide further information or recommend an excellent framing service for customers in Melbourne. Prints can also be framed in a more conventional manner by taping around the edges behind a mount or paper-based archival matting.
- Prints are covered with a scratch-proof protective wrap, rolled and packed in a hard postal tube to ensure safe delivery. Rolling the prints is non-destructive.
- Shipping cost is $10.00 worldwide.
- Prints are sent by Registered Post.
- Import taxes may be applied to your International Order at arrival and if they apply are not included in the purchase price.
- All orders are individually printed on demand so please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery. Use the contact page to arrange an earlier delivery time if necessary.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- Credit Card payments can be made on the website through PayPal. Paul Sinclair Photography is a verified PayPal Business member. PayPal provides a highly secure and reliable on-line payment system.
- Please contact me through the Contact page if you wish to pay by Direct Bank Deposit or cheque.
Each print is carefully checked for quality before sending but if you are not fully satisfied a full money back guarantee (less postage) is available for all prints returned in their original condition within 3 weeks of dispatch.
If you have any other questions about the prints or delivery please send an email via the contact page as I am very happy to discuss any issues with you. I take personal pride in the quality of my prints and service and will work with you to resolve any queries you may have. As a landscape photographer I may occasionally be on a shoot in a remote location and be unable to instantly respond to emails.